Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Simply Solids’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is Carr Lane, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD7 5AG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northen Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Class and workshop cancellation policy:
If you have booked onto a workshop and need to cancel up to a month before the start date, we will offer you the choice of either transferring onto another class or a refund. We can offer a refund on cancellations within a month of the class date only if we are able to find someone to fill your place - however please note this offer only applies if your place can be filled.
Occasionally we may have to reschedule a workshop. In the event of this happening we will offer you the opportunity to join a new class or in the event of you not being able to make the new date, we can issue you with a refund.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Simply Solids and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Simply Solids. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Simply Solids takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Simply Solids. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Simply Solids is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Simply Solids may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made. The current policy is effective from 21/09/12.
We may collect the following information: Name, Contact Information including email address
No financial information is held on the site, all financial information is taken by PayPal.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are been used. This helps us to analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is removed from system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Link to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling you personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection ct 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Carr Lane, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. HD7 5AG
If you believe any of the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.